Wednesday, February 20, 2008

toronto fire!

so, i woke up this morning to find that I couldn't go to work at my office located at queen and portland due to a massive fire.
The fire started between 5 and 6am.
I didn't have my camera on me at 8am, but i went back around 11:30am and this is what things looked like.

click to make larger

click to make larger
click to make larger

click to make larger

click to make larger



click to make larger

click to make larger
click to make larger

click to make larger



click to make larger

click to make larger
click to make larger

click to make larger

click to make larger




3 comments:

Oreste said...

Che fai il vigile del fuoco? Un saluto dal mare di Roma. Ciao

ashley said...

thanks for the salute from rome. my translator didn't make sense of what you said.
but i think everyone is okay.. just some cool buildings/stores burnt down. they will be missed.

Fifi Buttons said...

Wow Monaghan, I hope your office is ok, I was visiting Bob at his place (Front and Portland) and everything was alright. Glad to know you're safe and somewhat sound.